Why Work With A Career Coach?
Career coaching can be a vital tool to help you manage a
particular career decision, navigate a new job search, or prepare for a new
phase in your career.
Michelle's core strengths are centered around partnering
with you to identify your passions, define your career goals and prepare you to achieve both short term job search goals as well as long term career
Current and past clients include:
- Harvard Business School, Office of MBA Career
& Professional Development
- The Wharton School, Executive MBA Career Management
- The Wharton School, MBA Career Management & Alumni Services
- The Darden School of Business, MBA Career Development Center
- Columbia Business School, MBA Career Services
- NYU Stern, Office of Career Development
The most important question to ask on the job is not
"What am I getting?" but "What
am I becoming?"