Why Work With A Career Coach?
Career coaching can be a vital tool to help you think through and manage a potential change in your career path, navigate a job search more effectively, and anticipate and overcome challenges unique to your situation.
Michelle's core strengths are centered around partnering
with you, whether you are early in your career. a mid-career professional or a senior level executive, to identify your passions, define your career goals and arm you with best practices and tactics to achieve both short term job search goals as well as long term career
success within your business career.
Current and past clients include:
- Private clients with background in and/or aspirations to pivot into or across business-oriented functional roles within the private or public sector
- Harvard Business School, Alumni and MBA Career
& Professional Development
- The Wharton School, Executive MBA Career Management
- The Darden School of Business, MBA Career Development Center
- University of Chicago Alumni Career Services
- Northwestern University Alumni Career Services
- Bryn Mawr College, Office of Career & Professional Development
The most important question to ask on the job is not
"What am I getting?" but "What
am I becoming?"